- Almost played by a monkey, yoda was. Yes, hmmm.
- “Ewok” Was never spoken in the original trilogy. Yeesssssss.
- Actually visible in the original movies, boba fett’s face is. Herh herh herh.
- “Bad feeling about this, I have” For the franchise became a running gag.
- Of the jedi almost had a very different ending return.
- Of the clones ‘n sync nearly had a cameo in attack. Hmmmmmm.
- No determined species, yoda has.
- Yoda is a muppet not. Herh herh herh.
- Watching, depending on what movie you are, different number of toes, yoda has.
- No female fighter pilots in the original trilogy, there are.
- Star Wars and 2001: Space odyssey share almost the exact same production crew.
- To create legions of clone troopers the star wars prequels used computer animation. Hmmmmmm.
- For his communicator qui-gon jinn used a gillette razor. Herh herh herh.
- E.t. Was in the phantom menace — sort of. Herh herh herh.
- Ewoks speak tibetan. Yeesssssss.
- David lynch passed on directing jedi. Herh herh herh.
- Banned from all official star wars events, darth vader is.
- Actually an elephant, the sound of a tie fighter engine is.
- An eclectic mix of other animals, chewbacca’s voice is.
- Of an old television the lightsaber noise comes from the familiar hum. Yes, hmmm.
- Use star wars collectible coins as real money, you can.
- Too tall for star wars, liam neeson was. Yeesssssss.
- Enough fan tribute videos to recreate a new hope and empire strikes back, there are.
- Originally meant to be furry, jabba the hut was.
- George lucas left the directors guild because of a new hope. Yeesssssss.
- Created in an unorthodox way, the iconic opening credits were. Yes, hmmm.
- Han solo harrison ford almost was not. Yeesssssss.
- Empire strikes back uses the most stop-motion animation. Hmmmmmm.
- Cliff clavin makes a cameo in empire. Yeesssssss.
- Of jedi han solo almost died at the end. Yes, hmmm.
More star wars facts
To yoda-speak convert your english text.